This Brand New Villas Complex is built facing the sea view of Benoa Bay and “unique toll road” in Indonesia.
The property located at in the middle up neighbourhood of Taman Mumbul, Nusa Dua. Nusa Dua which means ‘two islands’, is known as the enclave of large international 5-stars resorts in south-eastern Bali with its tranquillity convenience, luxury, and romantic atmosphere. The main entrance area of this villa complex is very adequate with a road width of 5 meters.
This Brand New Modern Villas Complex stands among the resorts.
The Modern Villas complex are the exclusive private modern villas consisting of 5 units of two leveled modern minimalist villas designed with luxury to meet the future art of living need and lifestyle.
All units face north with Benoa Bay view where the horizon of eastern Bali comes with its charming sunrise in the morning and beautiful sunset from the west part in the afternoon.
The wide views of horizon from their every roof terrace could create the wide insight of the residents. Benoa Harbour, Tanjung Benoa as the famous place for water sports, and Benoa Ring Road constructed over the sea at the bay will become other exotic views.
All villa units are designed with luxury for the convenience of living in accordance with the harmony of Bali. They are constructed with high quality materials that guarantee the quality of the building. The concepts of green represent the entire performance of the villas.
Villas specification :
Price list January 2016
Notes: Price Excludes : Notary Fees (AJB, BN), Taxes Fees (BPHTB)
This brand new villa is located near the famous beachfront cafes and restaurants at Jimbaran Bay beach, The Four Seasons Hotel or Resort at Jimbaran Bay or other upscale hotels / resort in the area.
The villa has been built and created at the middle up class area, overlooking the ocean views of Jimbaran Bay on the 2nd floor and open decking at 3rd floor. An ideal property for the investor, holidays destination or private residence.
Large space on the property at the pool area, garden area and the building, as well as the easy access, will give you conveniences to do whatever your heart desires, such as a wedding ceremony, socials gathering, birthday party, or any other events.
The Balian land is an excellent investment because it is still reasonably priced and we have recently seen greatly increased investor interest in the Balian location. This particular land has the added advantage of a 100% foreign-invested PMA ownership structure already in place.
The entire property lies within a government-designated tourism development zone which allows for tourism-related construction, such as a resort. The government-ratified environmental impact study related to the master plan for the property, and the subsequent building license allow for construction on the elevated, ocean front land lots.
Ground water has been tested. The supply is plentiful, with active natural replenishment. Water quality is excellent, with very low salinity.
Detailed soil sampling has been completed for the entire estate. The stability and bedrock quality for building on is almost perfect.
The term Are means a 100m2 block. And 100 Are = 1 Hectare (10,000m2)
The two co-owners have no interest in developing the property themselves, and are now committed to sell it in its entirety.
If you decide you want to pursue this further then we can introduce you directly to the co-owner who is leading the sales process.
The Balian Beach Estate property comprises a total of 10 hectares of beautiful, undeveloped land, offering a 450 meter direct ocean frontage to Balian Beach and extensive frontage to the Balian River.
Also included is a 3 bedroom villa designed by Grounds Kent Architects and constructed to the highest of Bali standards by P.T. Tunas Jaya Sanur – one of Bali’s leading construction firms.
OFFERED FOR SALE
The owners are offering the Balian Beach Estate property for sale either (i) in totality as a single, offshore-held, corporate entity, plus all the Indonesian-registered hak milik (freehold) land lots, or (ii) by way of separate sales of two component blocks of land.
(A) Sale of Component Blocks of Land
Three blocks of land have been selected for sale – based upon their land titles and position within the total property.
(i) Absolute Ocean Front Land: an exceptional 37,120 sq. meter parcel.
This parcel of land comprises 27,720 sq. meters (277.2 are) of stunning, elevated land with a 450 meter ocean frontage, overlooking Balian Beach and the Indian Ocean. There is a further 9,400 sq. meters (94 are) of beach level land which is state-owned and held on a long term right to use agreement with the Tabanan Regency administration.
12,520 sq. meters of the elevated ocean front land (with an ocean frontage of approximately 250 meters) is freehold title (‘hak milik’). The remaining 24,600 sq. meters of the entire parcel is on long leasehold from just two owners, with 35 years remaining. There is opportunity for extending the term of each of the two leases.
The sellers’ indicative cash price for the total 37,120 sq. meters, of ocean front land is US$ 2,877,000.
(ii) Freehold Land
A single, regular-shaped, rectangular block of land measuring 53,250 sq. meters (532.5 are).
This flat-to-undulating, open land has a 150 meter frontage to the Balian River and easy access to Balian Beach via a short, private roadway or riverside path.
The development potential for such a rarely obtainable, large tract of coastal freehold land in Bali is outstanding.
The sellers’ indicative cash price for the 53,250 sq. meters of freehold land is US$ 3,730,000. This price includes the three-bedroom, river view villa referred to in ‘Introduction’ above.
(iii) The price of the Total Property
Acquired through purchase of the offshore holding company is the sum of (i) & (ii) above plus 100 Are of leasehold land contiguous with (ii) above, plus the entire corporate structure. This includes the PMA with all its licenses and access road agreement.
(B) Sale of Total Property
The entire property can be securely and efficiently acquired through the purchase of the single purpose, offshore holding company which holds 98% of the non-freehold, asset-owning Indonesian PMA (foreign investment) company. The remaining 2% of the PMA company may be acquired directly from its other two, BVI company shareholders.
The sellers’ indicative cash price for the total corporate entity plus all freehold titles is US$ 7,300,000 (included: corporate structure, licenses and permits, documents of support from the local adat/village community, etc.)
Licenses and Permits
All the following necessary licenses and permits have been issued to the PMA Company by the competent authorities, and are available for inspection :
(i) Ijin Prinsip
(ii) Ijin Lokasi
(iii) AMDAL (Environmental Impact Clearance) – with Bali Governor’s Acceptance
(iv) IMB (Building Permit)
(v) Formal letter from the Regent (Bupati) of Tabanan, acknowledging the Company’s commencement of construction – therefore IMB-compliant.
(vi) Project Development License, issued by the BKPM, Jakarta.
Documents of Support from the Local Adat / Village Community
(i) Formal declaration by the Adat (prepared for and read out in front of the Bupati (Regent) of Tabanan) that it supports the Company’s project.
(ii) A Memorandum of Understanding between the Adat and the Company, stating the village authorities’ support for and non-interference with the Company’s resort project.
(iii) Declaration of support for the Company’s resort project by the religious authorities of the local community.
Mantra Hideaway Villas Bali is a villa complex built on a land area of 6,280 Sqm at Pecatu, Uluwatu. With the unique design shaped ‘Teras siring’, construction started on March 2014 and the soft opening will be on September 2015 and operated by Mantra Hotel Group
1) Return of Investment (ROI) 62,73% for the first 5 years when it falls on the choice of type 1 Bedroom Villa and ROI 64,18% if the option to type 2 Bedroom Villa!
1 Bedroom Villa – selling price of Rp 3,5 Billion
* ROI 62.73% = the villa owner will receive a total of Rp 2,195,538,180 for the first 5 years and received the beginning of each year.
2) The deduction of 25% ROI directly from a selling price of Rp 3.5 billion to only Rp 2,6 Miliar (type 1 Bedroom Villa)
*ROI 25% = Rp 900 million deducted from the selling price. So that owners enjoy the immediate benefits of Rp 900 million since the first payment !!
3) Having summed up in 5 years = villa owners only pay Rp 2.6 billion and receive a refund of the total investment of Rp 3,095,538,180 which means it has enjoyed a profit of Rp 495,538,180 in just 5 years and continue to enjoy profit increased up to subsequent years.
4) Mantra Hideaway Villas, managed entirely by Mantra Hotels Group Australia – and has had a very promising business plan and not owned by the developer carrier more hotels in Bali. So the entire facility is parallel with the Resort property international starry 4. And have members spread across the globe and diverse backgrounds.
5) Selling Price / Buy is included FULL FURNISHED, Private Swimming pool, Roof top garden which is very spacious, ALL Common facilities like; Parking Lot, Gym, Spa, Restaurant, Bar, Lounge, etc ..
6) Hideaway Developments as Developer gives BUY BACK GUARANTEED in the 3rd year of 100% + 1Ž2 pendapatan ROI revenue every year up to taken this option will be the owner of the villa.
Why Return on Investment Mantra Hideaway Villas may be the highest in Bali or maybe in Asia Pacific?
1) Mantra Hotels Group – Australia and Hideaway Developments in the agreement has been agreed for the project is to be the only one in Bali and Indonesia after Peppers Sentosa Resort, Seminyak (Group of Mantra), each owner of the villa will receive 100% Profit sharing of Net profit revenue villa every year, so there is no parceling 80:20 or 70:30 between villas management and villa owners as is usually done primary by the other hotels.
2) Selling Price Mantra Hideaway Villas which are far below market prices increase the value of ROI revenue each year plus the villa rental price per night is above the average price of rental villas in Bali. This is possible because the Business Plan Mantra Hideaway Villas very supportive in increasing revenue villas annually. (Mantra has tens of thousands of active members and 31% tourists market Bali from Australia).
How to Booking..??
1) Booking Fee is only Rp 10 million to choose the villa all at once securing the sale price. Booking Fee REFUNDABLE If for one case decided not to proceed.
2) 1 night Accommodation in one of the hotels managed by Mantra in Bali named Peppers Sentosa Resort can we provide in order to enjoy the experience of staying at the Mantra Group’s service standards
Mantra’s Projection ROI (%) – HARD CASH Purchase
VILLA SELLING PRICE START FROM IDR 2,600,000,000,-
HARD CASH +
Price does not include:
All payments transfer to :